Friday, November 25, 2011

Then along comes Mary

     I have a very sweet face book friend Mary Triviski, she has been a blessing ever since I first made contact with her, she sends encouraging scriptures, encouraging words everything she writes is encouraging. Sometimes Mary has to write while in extreme pain, but , she does it anyway. She believes in being a workman worthy of her wages (Eternal Life) so she presses onward and upward along the path.
     Mary suffers from Mollaret's Meningitis, called a syndrome rather than a disease, M M is very rare. It is now believed to be carried by HSV2, and the side effects are many and very painful. With the assistance of her close friend Libby Baker Sweiger they have started a new face book page titled, "The Truth About Mollaret's Meningitis" with the purpose of 1. Learning more about this rare condition and 2. How we can help those who have it. It has just started up, so if you know something about this topic, here is a great place to tell what you know.
They are both the kindest, sweetest, pleasant and charming women, in Minnesota. which is somewhere back east where it gets cold and stuff, maybe north of Cold as H E double hockey sticks, population: frozen. It's probably by a big lake like everything else back there. sorry I got lost for a minute.
     My life is richer with a connection with Mary & Libby & also their friends and equals Heather and Meghan. I have been so fortunate to be in contact with them all, and so will you. I'm not a person with money, if I was I probably wouldn't have it long, but I am blessed with very good friend that comfort me, and give value to me.

1 comment:

  1. God bless you Tom! Thank you for learning about MM and writing about this and us on your blog. Mary is very brave and I am sad and sorry this destructive virus is living in her spinal fluid. The more people who know and learn about it the better chance she has for good treatment and research being conducted on it...You are always so kind in your mentions of us. You are a blessing! Thank you, Libby

    ReplyDelete