Sunday, August 7, 2011

Grandfather

My oldest son Samuel informed me yesterday by text message that I am going to be a grandfather, I texted back that I would work up baby sitting prices and send them to him. I Am optimistic about the time ahead.
Here is an update, the baby is 24 weeks in the oven, healthy and all is well. They found out that they will be having a boy he is due in December, and I will have a grandson (time to double those babysitting fees) I am very happy for Sam & Amanda.

Time has marched on and Abel is 6 months old, and such a sweet little guy, his full name is Abel Thomas Wall and I will post a picture for you . I am a very proud grandfather and father. My oldest son Sam has turned out very well, and I am proud of him. He is such a great dad, and helps me when I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment