Monday, March 5, 2012

Irene - Another Special FB Friend

     When I was first friended by Irene I was impressed with how accomplished she is. She did Air Search & Rescue, shoots in SASS competitions , plays guitar, does stained glass, Works as a medical statistician for the VA, She is an outdoor person that Hikes, rides horses etc. I get tired just thinking about her active life and what I have mentioned is probably just scratching the surface of  her activities.
     Once I hitchhiked up into the hills, a forest ranger stopped me and said myself and everyone else in the hills would be better off if I wasn't there and threw me out of the hills. He took me to a police station and told them to make sure I headed back to the valley. I had to hitch a ride home.
     Irene has the most beautiful set of six-shooters I've seen, chromed with intricate engraving all over. Pretty like Gene & Roy's guns. (Mental Note: don't mess with Irene) she knows how to use those guns! 
     She takes beautiful pictures, I had trouble with them for a while, the captions would say " with Hwy Peter Collie " but I never saw the guy, I figured he was the one taking the pictures, then I saw this ol cowboy, aha I thought but nope that was Kid Sopris, the mystery continued then I saw something, Hwy Peter Collie was a white poodle that wore a red wild rag around his neck. I was so happy. You know, I think Peter runs the show.
     I've found Irene to be one of the nicest people I talk to on FB. She posts positive quotes that lift up and inspire, she loves the Lord. we share some FB friends Libby, Mike aka Steamboat Willy, Heather, Linda & Lori all wonderful people that love God.
     I would love to hear your comments on this or anything else on my blog.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment