Thursday, July 28, 2011

Being open to new things

     Have you ever put off something you had never tried before? That's the way I was with Face Book and Blogs. A short time ago I was encouraged to check out FaceBook, and there I met some very wonderful people. Libby & Mike , Heather & Christian & Troy & Tory. Mary & so many more, I am so happy I've met these special folks. I even re-connected with a high school friend Barbara that I hadn't seen for many many years. Libby encouraged me to look a bit further, and here I am at Blogspot. So if you happen by, don't leave without saying Hi. Tell me how you met the Lord Jesus.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom! I love your blog! Read every post...keep it up, you have a gift for expressing yourself and you're funny to boot! I met Jesus at age 13. I was walking home from school -- about a 2 mile hike -- usually I took the bus -- and I "happened by Divine design" on a group of kids my age hanging outside the Colonial Church of Edina. I started walking to the church Sundays, because I could tell something different was going on. The pastor, Arthur Rounder, my friend today...preached about knowing Jesus personally and inviting Him into your heart to live. I received Him with great joy! My family: mom and sis and my two little brothers stopped attending the Methodist church downtown we grew up in and started going to Colonial with me. All received Christ! Jesus changed our family and the course and blessed quality of all of our lives. It makes my heart swell with joy when I think of those days...and today is even better loving Jesus! Love you my brother in Him!

    ReplyDelete